CCC application online with council.......

Umm, pretty much on the money.

I thought maybe it was just my interpretive ability?

Understanding Council speak, and that they will fix it up sometime soon before it becomes obsolete and they pay a massive

sum for  a replacement platform.

It is contradictory, esoterically worded, imprecise, with no submit button only a pay button which is actually means submit even if it is

zero $'s as they explain (somewhere) that you pay deposit in your b/consent application. Haha!

Its amateur. But at least they got the "pay" right. That is their priority.

Yup, its online now. Far from slick, but its online.

Don't get too excited tough, whilst you can apply, receiving the certificate is an entirely different matter that involves plenty of $$$.

When you hit the 'submit' button, this triggers a loud haler at counsel that chants "last call for abc consent billing, last call" and then there is a flurry of fingers on keyboards followed by a exceptionally large unexpected invoice in your inbox.

In my case, two days before I applied for CCC, I called to check what was owing on my consent and they told me zero $,  but 2 days after hitting the submit button, a bill for $4.5k appeared - go figure.

They're an inefficient monopoly that would be out of business in a competitive environment, but they're all we've got, sadly

My experiance with councils and permits would suggest it is the realm of extreme masochist who is also into a bit of self harm to even try to deal with them.

I use a man now, a man who just got 8 places consented on the same a 880 sq metre site in Browns Bay. That is not a typo....

3 hours ago, Thắt nút tôi ..... có thể said:

My experiance with councils and permits would suggest it is the realm of extreme masochist who is also into a bit of self harm to even try to deal with them.

I use a man now, a man who just got 8 places consented on the same a 880 sq metre site in Browns Bay. That is not a typo....

Sounds like you are talking about a Consultant. Those guys are worth their weight in gold.

PS KM, looks like you've been hacked.

2 hours ago, Fish said:

Sounds like you are talking about a Consultant. Those guys are worth their weight in gold.

PS KM, looks like you've been hacked.

Absolutely.

Nope, It's just my usual moniker but in Vietnamese. I've had a very hard to believe, freaky, sad, confusing, gutted, I'm not really too sure day or so and my bike riding in Vietnam is one of my go to places when it gets like that.

Well, I complain about my government too - frequently. 

But y'all, on the other hand, live in what is generally regarded 

as a country with just about the most honest and efficient 

government in the world. 

98% of the people on the planet would trade their government for yours 

in a heartbeat. (Including moi) 

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Well, I complain about my government too - frequently. 

But y'all, on the other hand, live in what is generally regarded 

as a country with just about the most honest and efficient 

government in the world. 

98% of the people on the planet would trade their government for yours 

in a heartbeat. (Including moi) 

i agree AJ

but you can't tell some people here that

if we're not all moving towards their own personal nirvana, it's not good enough