My first thought was “ I can’t think of a more timely strategy, considering the state of the election to distract , empathise with the American people proving to all “it’s just a little flu”. We will see how this Presidential Covid branch plays out. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely 100%, it's all in the manner it is done. What's the difference between Trump expressing glee at someone's plight and someone on Crew doing the same? Nothing, they are all vile nasty sa

You do understand that Trump assassinated a guy, as in with a bomb, blew him and several others up. In a country that had nothing to do with either trump or the assassinated guy. As far as anyone can

You are starting to appear very ignorant of what is actually going on, either that or you are trolling? So you want to compare deaths due to not delivering on a policy, to what Trump is doing? OK

Posted Images

The election may be already over...he can play the covid and go play golf...seriously.

If Kanye West gets even a few % of the vote it will give His royal nutjob the election. The fact that the republican party apparatus have been helping in this matter is no coincidence. Last I saw KW is on the ballot papers of about 22 states ?  He dosnt have to actually run now... his name cant be removed from the ballot. I think its about 3 % of votes in those states will statistically make it impossible for Biden to win...

2 hours ago, idlerboat said:

The election may be already over...he can play the covid and go play golf...seriously.

If Kanye West gets even a few % of the vote it will give His royal nutjob the election. The fact that the republican party apparatus have been helping in this matter is no coincidence. Last I saw KW is on the ballot papers of about 22 states ?  He dosnt have to actually run now... his name cant be removed from the ballot. I think its about 3 % of votes in those states will statistically make it impossible for Biden to win...

Is Kanye on some State's Ballots?  I thought the idea of running for Prez that was just a passing mad moment when he was off his meds....

So, in your opinion, wishing ill on anyone makes you as bad as them? Pol Pot? Hitler?

There are some people, IMO, that do not deserve respect, and even, by their behavior to others, means that they do not even deserve common human rights. Not politically correct, I know, but there it is...