Jordan Rescued

stand by for a write up.

Still waiting on the pics, plus I had a chat with Jordan and his dad on the weekend and was able to ask a lot of questions, stand by for a write up.

Man deserves a bottle of rum don't you all think :lol: :lol:

Whats the difference between an interview and a innerveiw, is the latter done from the inside of a glass container. :wink: :lol: :lol:

That might be a question you didn't want to ask SJB :shock: :shock: :sick:

Interview is where another person asks the questions and you give the answers.

Innerview is where you ask yourself the questions and contemplate what the possible outcomes could have been. :wink:

Holy crap! Just caught up with this story - had no idea it was you JH! Good on ya for surviving. And I thought my trip was bad! Seems like it was a walk in the park now.

maybe a kiss will make it better

Holy crap! Just caught up with this story - had no idea it was you JH! Good on ya for surviving. And I thought my trip was bad! Seems like it was a walk in the park now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kiss my..............

did I miss something here?

Did 3 or four guys get off a perfectly good boat into a liferaft? Didnt step up into it and all because the rudder broke.

Sounds like a f*ck up to me.

Seem to remember Starlight Express crosing half the Pacific dragging a drouge because of a broken rudder?

Thanks you just made it harder and or more expensive for us all to get offshore insurance.

Archived