• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ahhh NZ, what a breath of fresh air !!  With so much of the rest of the world being dictated too by aggressive , power obsessed, stupid old men.... So called leaders whose main interest is s

Well, while that may well be (appears to be) what he means, society has previously decided those under 18 are not sufficiently mature to make these decisions, the mentally deficient are not up to it,

I'm 65 at my next birthday and this looks like being the first time I voted for a winner.

7 minutes ago, erice said:

At least by getting enough to govern alone they won't be beholden to the greens

Hmmmmn, not beholden or led by, but certainly they will need to be cogniscent of.  Lots of Labour and Green vote appears to have split Labour electorate and Green Party (apart from Auckland CEntral where the split was probably the other way around).

National will need to hold ACT close as well for the same reason.

Oh no. It's my worst nightmare come true.  But wait. It's all going to be OK. Jacinderella is going to "govern for all NZers"  That's a great assurance just like she promised when Winnie annointed her last election that she would have the most open honest and transparent Government.  Yeah right ! More like a reign than a govern and for a coronation present watch for a gift of Imatuhoe for starters .

29 minutes ago, armchairadmiral said:

Oh no. It's my worst nightmare come true.  But wait. It's all going to be OK. Jacinderella is going to "govern for all NZers"  That's a great assurance just like she promised when Winnie annointed her last election that she would have the most open honest and transparent Government.  Yeah right ! More like a reign than a govern and for a coronation present watch for a gift of Imatuhoe for starters .

Well, you are clearly in the minority. Mwahahaha