• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ahhh NZ, what a breath of fresh air !!  With so much of the rest of the world being dictated too by aggressive , power obsessed, stupid old men.... So called leaders whose main interest is s

Well, while that may well be (appears to be) what he means, society has previously decided those under 18 are not sufficiently mature to make these decisions, the mentally deficient are not up to it,

I don't think that's what KM is saying at all.  KM is saying (maybe I'm wrong) that there is is some inherent unfairness when quite a large minority of the population are not able to vote - the m

1 hour ago, It Got said:

Fancy that,

23% of NZers voted for Jacinda

21% of Americans voted for Trump

Easy to play with numbers to suit a narrative.

82.5% of all enrolled voters actually voted in the 2020 election of that over 49% voted Labour.

Those that didn't vote are invisible and don't count.

Wowwwww, your obvious disdain and disregard for the majority of NZers is noted.

As is how scared you are of a basic and undeniable truth you have to try and make it something it's not.

You better hope the 3 million you have no time for do exist as the majority who voted for Jacinda won't be paying to cover the cost of the unprecedented borrowings, the grandiose virtue signalling nor the damage that is causing the planet and my fellow NZers, all 5 million of them.....especially the children and those at the poorer end of the spectrum.

19 minutes ago, It Got said:

Wowwwww, your obvious disdain and disregard for the majority of NZers is noted.

As is how scared you are of a basic and undeniable truth you have to try and make it something it's not.

You better hope the 3 million you have no time for do exist as the majority who voted for Jacinda won't be paying to cover the cost of the unprecedented borrowings, the grandiose virtue signalling nor the damage that is causing the planet and my fellow NZers, all 5 million of them.....especially the children and those at the poorer end of the spectrum.

Hey for all I know the people who didn't vote may all be Labour supporters.

But...  they didn't vote so we will never know. 😉

Again I'm left a little in awe at how defensive the politically captured can get over what was nothing more than a simple and factually correct interest only passing comment.

The sad part is if people can get their knickers so twisted and go out of their way to deny the truth over a little nothing post like that then do you have to ask the question 'Is it any wonder we have so many poor outcomes in NZ when thought process's like that get to use a voting booth?'