Crew available for passage to any location

Hello there!

My name is Kurt and I have been travelling New Zealand for over a year now. During my time here I fell in love with the sport of sailing.
To get a better understanding of the wind I completed a dinghy sailing course at the Nelson Yacht Club. Later I was given the opportunity to attend a few races in Picton where I got insight into spinnaker and jib handling. I still have a lot to learn but I am able to quickly adapt and gain new knowledge.
Since Australia now opened it's borders to New Zealand I was hoping to find a skipper who is looking for crew to make a passage and who is happy to teach me on how to assist the trip. It would be an awesome opportunity to get the full on sailing experience while simultaneously discovering a new country. I would be open to a passage to a different location as well as long as border restrictions permit.

If you need a hand of any kind for your next trip please do get in touch and we can discuss things further.

Cheers,
Kurt