Wanted: Mast head Spinnaker and pole for 40' cruiser with 14m mast

Would any one have an old spinnaker (symmetric &/or asymmetric) they'd be happy to part with ?

For a symmetric spinnaker, I fear my current pole would be too short, so I'd be after that as well, but I expect I won't find both from the same source :-)

If anyone has anything, please send the dimensions and I'll check on the boat if it's likely to fit.

I'll check with my sailmaker what sort of dimension ranges could fit and will update that post when I have them.

Cheers,

Thomas.

I might have a spinnaker suitable. I just brought a 35ft racer cruiser that has a pile of downwind sails that I don't really need. I will have to go through them and see what's actually there but will let you know. I'm best in Auckland. Cheers Josh

Hi Booboo, You're Booboo/Josh Tucker, right ?

We met a couple of times, I sail on the Magic 25s with Chris Hirst.

That'd be great !

Are these only symmetric, or would you have any asy (being a racer cruiser ?)

I've got my rig measurements: I=14.10 & J = 4.8, so a Spi at 14-15m luff/leach, and 7-9m foot would be great (but you're certainly better able to judge than me on that !)

Asy at 15.60m luff and 8.00 m foot maybe ?

If easier, maybe we can catch-up after Wednesday night racing ? Which pier are you on?

Cheers,

Thomas.