Heart Interface Link 2000

Does anyone know much about these? Mine is monitoring a 24v house bank, plus a separate 12v bank, but it’s been flashing ‘LowBat’ just to the left of the voltage reading ever since the first cycle after coming off shore power. Back on shore power now ant both banks charging up - but still flashing LowBat.

837F2D3B-AD74-4158-B184-94D17DD65C61.jpeg

You must have the one for the northern Hemisphere 😁

I have one of these. So I assume the House Bank is on 1.
Does it come up with an error code? ie E 12 or 13 would mean the sense wires on bank 1 or 2 are OC respectively. Lo Batt = Batt more than 50% of declared capacity of EITHER Batt 1 or 2. So check the start Batt as well. 
Try powering off and on again. Failing that, check the discharge floor setting for that bank. Do you have the manual?? I don't know why that would change, but??......Normally you have it set to 50%. Yes I do see the voltage at 29.05, so if the discharge floor has altered, it has been some kind of glitch. Hence the first idea of power off/on. Setting the discharge floor is F13
Failing all that, a reset may be required. If you have the manual, it is explained how to do this. If you don't, let me know and I can talk you through by posting the instructions

On 8/01/2021 at 9:26 AM, wheels said:

You must have the one for the northern Hemisphere 😁

I have one of these. So I assume the House Bank is on 1.
Does it come up with an error code? ie E 12 or 13 would mean the sense wires on bank 1 or 2 are OC respectively. Lo Batt = Batt more than 50% of declared capacity of EITHER Batt 1 or 2. So check the start Batt as well. 
Try powering off and on again. Failing that, check the discharge floor setting for that bank. Do you have the manual?? I don't know why that would change, but??......Normally you have it set to 50%. Yes I do see the voltage at 29.05, so if the discharge floor has altered, it has been some kind of glitch. Hence the first idea of power off/on. Setting the discharge floor is F13
Failing all that, a reset may be required. If you have the manual, it is explained how to do this. If you don't, let me know and I can talk you through by posting the instructions

So Yesterday I put it through an equalisation charge, and then reset the amps to zero. LoBat indication has gone and it seems to all be working okay. 
thanks Wheels.