Tillerpilot and Wind data

11 hours ago, Island Time said:

Good point, but tritons are n2k only, but I did assume!

Fair enough. I have both 0183 and 2K bus and find the TP32 runs much better on the 0183 bus. But is a collection of older equipment. 

There is a software issue where the TP’s claim to be the source of true wind, and won’t allow you to select a different source while the TP is connected. There is new software but that gave me a different issue. I’ve spoken to Navico about it, but I need to re-update my software to recall what the issue with the latest version is, as I downgraded to the older one (.03) to make it work for a race and since forget the issue. 
Versions are 1.1.03 and 1.1.04. 

4 hours ago, mattm said:

There is a software issue where the TP’s claim to be the source of true wind, and won’t allow you to select a different source while the TP is connected. There is new software but that gave me a different issue. I’ve spoken to Navico about it, but I need to re-update my software to recall what the issue with the latest version is, as I downgraded to the older one (.03) to make it work for a race and since forget the issue. 
Versions are 1.1.03 and 1.1.04. 

I did the TP update 1.1.04 to a TP22 and wind now works as it should. Just check what is providing TWD ,TWS. AWD and AWS. Before the update I was having the Zeus3 tell me that the TP was providing the wind data and wouldn't let me select anything else. I now have the Zeus doing it and the Tritons are displaying all relevant wind data (which I assume is available to the TP from the Zeus3!)