prada cup finals, best of 13....first to 7 wins

Good, Tina Symmans is quite rude with her comments and clearly does not understand a yachting contest already underway, should she continue as spokesperson for ACE? If we had it  her way the whole show would be open to ridicule from the yachting world even more so. on again off again courses, changing the length of courses and the number of laps on the day . Results conjured up by yachts purposely starting late..... 

i notice the story i quoted earlier which said racing "tomorrow"

has now been altered to say "this week"

clear as mud

To the delight of Luna Rossa, the Prada Cup final will resume this week — although America's Cup organisers have made it clear they aren't happy about it with a stinging statement.

I believe their point is lets get on, light winds or heavy, we're here to race, and we have a good momentum (4/0 proves that). Tough sh*t i know but every minute they are delayed is another minute that Ineos have to find the hat and the rabbit and I don't think that's particularly fair.  although you could imagine LR are not sitting around twiddling their thumbs..

• Upvote 2

Finally got to review races and Ineos in race 2 different boat,was it because they rattled Jimmy at the start or just right wind range.Appears quicker downhill as LR closed gap uphill .Still think LR will take the series.

"Interesting" race that one, anyone else notice...

Early in the week Prada state that Ineos will definitely win one

Prada race with small headsail in a breeze that is not freshening

Prada are much faster on the wind

And best of all look at Mr Spittal and MrBrunis reaction after the loss, have you ever and I mean ever seen Jimmy so happy after being beaten? Its just not in his DNA.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

And its over.desevred win to LR. 2nd race start both early,uk tack and LR dial up to prevent cross and got a penalty for changing course. Yet I read that unlike conventual rules you can alter course as far 90 degrees,so why a penalty to LR?