Sever Earthquake off NI East coast and Tsunami Warning

Today's tide times for Manukau

The predicted tide times today on Friday 05 March 2021 for Manukau are: first high tide at 00:54am, first low tide at 7:03am, second high tide at 1:14pm, second low tide at 7:32pm. Sunrise is at 7:08am and sunset is at 7:54pm.

• Like 1

So with the huge amount of money that went into the DART Bouy system, why is there not better detailed info of what is coming available. Or is the system not yet up and running??

1 hour ago, harrytom said:

Today's tide times for Manukau

The predicted tide times today on Friday 05 March 2021 for Manukau are: first high tide at 00:54am, first low tide at 7:03am, second high tide at 1:14pm, second low tide at 7:32pm. Sunrise is at 7:08am and sunset is at 7:54pm.

I don't know what's going on here but that not what I see anywhere

2F990743-CDE4-4910-A4F7-FA48F5BC42D4.png

13 minutes ago, Fogg said:

Anyone going sailing on Sunday? Assuming no more tsunamis? Weather looking a bit average around Auck area though.

I'm hoping to go sailing tomorrow, when JA drops L3 at 4:01 pm today.... 69,000 tests and no community transmission. Think they might be calling this one the 'false alarm lockdown'.

Hoping to go for a windsurf later today when I finish work (permitted under L3). Nice Northerly at Manly. I just need this bloody 'stay off the beaches' warning to be cancelled. Figure I'd be perfectly safe with an impact vest, buoyancy aid and helmet, but its a bit hard to be discrete / low profile when you are fanging around a bay surrounded by lots of posh houses and people with nothing better to do than complain. Can even take a PLB in my impact vest if needed, but doubt that would help much...

We’ll be going back down to L2 6am on Sunday but not today / tomorrow.

Don’t ask me how I know this (I protect my sources as much as KM) 😊

1 minute ago, Fogg said:

We’ll be going back down to L2 6am on Sunday not tomorrow.

I’ve already been told that info.

You are most likely write, but I'm not seeing any need for L3 now.

There are a few restaurants and cafes that could do with opening between now and Sunday morning, oh, and some retail shops etc... possibly need another thread.

52 minutes ago, Fogg said:

I’m not likely right I am right. I know for a fact that is the govt decision. Like I said don’t ask me how I know this.

I want some of Fogg's secret source.

I have to agree with BP on Kaitaia Fire. I love spicy sauces and I’m always trying new stuff but a bottle of Kaitaia in the fridge is a constant go-to. Even my extended Indian family love the stuff and can’t buy enough when they visit NZ.

13 minutes ago, Fogg said:

I have to agree with BP on Kaitaia Fire. I love spicy sauces and I’m always trying new stuff but a bottle of Kaitaia in the fridge is a constant go-to. Even my extended Indian family love the stuff and can’t buy enough when they visit NZ.

I make my own hot Sauce these days, me and the kids really power through it, they even have it on toast for breakfast. Otherwize its culleys as our favorite, especially the green one.

Still have a bottle of Culleys #10 thats been in the fridge for over a year, its just a wee bit hot for us and only gets used for Biltong and jerky these days

• Upvote 1