Fitted sheets

I use the Arctic sheets from the Warehouse bought a size bigger to get lots of tuck around the edges. 

If you know someone who is good at sewing, has a decent machine, you could buy some sheets and get them altered where needed. 

21 hours ago, Island Time said:

2nd vote for make your own. Pretty easy....with a domestic sewing machine. 

I'd rather hire it done. 

I'm surprised that, with all the boating-related industries in New Zealand, no one does this (or at least is not known to do this by members of crew.org (who (we know) know all)).  

2 hours ago, Above-the-Fold said:

I'd rather hire it done. 

I'm surprised that, with all the boating-related industries in New Zealand, no one does this (or at least is not known to do this by members of crew.org (who (we know) know all)).  

Jeez I came across someone recently in Auck but I can’t for the life of me remember who.... if it comes back to me I’ll let you know. I could do with a second set of bedding myself.

There has been some ads in the classified section of the Boating NZ magazine. I haven't paid attention to them, as the missus is in charge of the soft furnishing stuff. But that would be a good starting place.

http://www.westaucklandupholstery.co.nz

Sheets – Whether this be your fitted or flat sheets. Fitted sheets are fully elasticated to ensure minimum movement. Flat Sheets can be Cuffed, Piped or just standard.   

We can produce these from your most luxurious linens, to your standard Poly cottons, and also from coloured to the most pristine whites.

Now that took all of 30 seconds to google

• Haha 1
On 23/03/2021 at 5:06 PM, KM... said:

Give Marilyn a ring on 027 253 5005.

She made some for a cuzzies caravan resto, he found a rotten old ....can't think of the name, those older rounded edges ones that were often polish alloy, in bumfucknowhereville and spend a few years getting it back to full sexy. Appearenlty it's now worth gazillions.

Did the jouno angle work to get you back in time to catch the end of summer? 

"Airstream" caravans out of the States.