Island Time handing over the baton

Just spotted the header at the top of the page about IT handing over the baton. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great work over the years. I’m sure the rest of the Crew.Orgers will agree. 

cheers 

• Upvote 6
5 minutes ago, Vivaldi said:

Just spotted the header at the top of the page about IT handing over the baton. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great work over the years. I’m sure the rest of the Crew.Orgers will agree. 

cheers 

100%. Thanks for everything you've done IT

• Upvote 1

KM has been quiet because he has big news of his very own. Or I should say, CRA has big news. I assume KM will have a " Media Release" of his own soon. Anyways, It's currently keeping KM's head down bum up. So hence the lack of stirring of our local natives.

Congrats to the new owner. Are we going to get an introduction soon????
I do hope it is a Crew member taking over the helm and not just some faceless person that buys up Forums as an investment.

On 15/04/2021 at 7:39 PM, aardvarkash10 said:

I really like that he "passed the batten over".  An appropriate homophone for a sailing forum.

Well "passed on the oar"  can be read two ways, both have nautical implications.