Those of you looking for a 1020

have had a number of calls from people looking for 1020's over the past six months, aside from the ones on Trademe I also know of two others that are on the market now,  one a very tidy ex class champs boat more cruising orientated now, and the other a more recent multiple class champ boat that is in reasonable condition.  if you want more info or owners contact details then PM me. 

• Like 1

most of the good ones never make trademe,  there seem to be a few sitting round on there at the moment but I have also had 6-7 queries over the past few months of people looking and asking questions,  recently the answer was there was nothing else for sale, but i found out about 2 during the weekend while doing the class champs, neither will make it to trademe but I also lost track of the people who had asked.  Still dont know why Rawhide is still on trade me,  twice the boat of other examples there, with only some cosmetic work required