Panmure 33rd two handed weekend

Quarterback

Panmure's Two Handed 3 legged race is on 11th - 13th March 2011 this is the 33rd annual running of this 2 handed series

Leg 1 is from Tamaki River (Barbers pole light ) to North harbour Pouni Is Fri 11th at 1900hrs.

Leg 2 on Sat 12th to Kawau (North Cove) evening BBQ and Beach Party.

Leg 3 Sun 13th Return to Tamaki River enterance.

Race entry and complimentry BBQ $70 per Boat

This series is also part of the 2011 1/4 ton Cup series 5th -13th March

Info from info@pybc.org.nz

Yes.....even Oracle has tentatively booked this one in ......

though this year Mr and Mrs Oracle will be doing it together ....sans Kids .......!!! (grand parents booked)

I might have to take out my new marauder crusing bus (cordite) out for this one. Does 2 kids under 2 years old count for extra crew?

I'd go so far as to suggest that your handicap should be eased because of them!

Cool Change has it on the calendar. A chance for SR to show us how much quicker a 930 is!!

I was ready to do that yesterday ;)

Being the generous dudes we are, we are going to give you a years worth of practice 1st, mainly just to give you a fighting chance against our old school family cruiser with your pocket rocket :twisted: :lol:

We are doing the Nats that weekend sadly and yet un-sadly. Just couldn't say no to one or 2 cocky 930 drivers.

Bugger the clash, we very much enjoy this 3 legged race.

We were out having a practise yesterday. Thought we'd have a fish too. I dragged the gennie along, for a long time, but caught nothing. Might go back to the rod instead. Shame we won't see you there KM. Was good times last time. By the way CC isn't necessarily a pocket rocket. I think it's up to the crew to make it that.

I'm sure that the new owner of the T-Man will have it really humming. No doubt he/she will reveal themselves one day. No regrets about the change though. CC is an exciting proposition, especially for an old fella!

Archived