Virtual Round North Island Race for spectators and supporter

Cameron

Excellent and well done :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Mush, lookout its a young 11 so we have a match, but i'll be warm and dry with a hot meal although probably stressed trying to figure out how to drive this thing. :?

Good luck

I've known about Sail Online for well over a year now... But this is the first week I have ever looked at it (deliberately avoided it). Today was the first time I have given it a go.

All my worst fears (and reason for avoidance) have been confirmed.... it's seriously addictive. I showed the manager and it's all he has done ALL day. I figure nothing is going to happen at work now for the entire 2 week that I'm away.

Have fun !

Cameron, you're even running virtual-reality training for the crew - you guys think of everything on your programme.

Good to see this. I hope no one burns their dinner or forgets to collect their children because they were 'sailing'.

Very glad to hear you are enjoying SOL!!!

Remember, even if you have finished Leg 2 of the RNI in Sailonline, you can still log in to the race to see where OpenCountry is :thumbup:

AND

while we wait and watch on progress in RNI 2....

if you haven't sailed a Seacart, try a virtual version as SOL has a short Bimini Beach Run in Seacarts starting at 1700utc today (Saturday in UK) - a 270nm charge around the islands of the Bahamas!! :D

Archived