looking for a new boat

Clive

I am now looking for a boat.

So if you are selling your multi let me know. All things considered.... well nearly all.

cheers,

Clive.

A nice yellow Cat up north is for sale, called Tigre I think? cheap as chips too, and just needs a beam and a rig? or are you upgrading to a real boat? (Tri) ?

We bought Attitude technically today. Went out for a first sail this afternoon. Between the 3 owners there is the sum total of about 8 minutes of multi sailing so we're expecting some steep learning curves and some twitchy sphincters.

Today was bloody fun though, didnt break much and managed a two sail reach at 20kts.

Wow is "Offender" for sale!! what a cool boat, new mast, dirty bum, still who looks under the dress.

Okay, Okay i'll throw in a new anti foul, sheesh you guys drive a hard bargain.

Ive only sail her once this year, sadly she need a new daddy.

Looks like a trip to Aus is needed... !

Anyone fancy a sail back across the pond... I'm good with the epirb now! :D

trip to aus? some great granger cats for sale over there!!

even silveraider might still be floating around :P

The Australian Race Boats tend to be quite a bit heavier than we are used to over here.

As an example Silveraider was built in Foam and Glass (Carbon) and weighed over 300 kg less than the aussie built "Raiders", most of which are built from solid glass.

Indian Chief is also a carbon-everything Raider. APC Max (Ex Carbon Copy, different Grainger- Apex 10) the same. I think turning point is the same design as APC but not sure on construction.

I think all the glass raiders were all 12mm foam and glass. Not certain though.

Tim -would that still be true of the new generation raiders built by ASA. There's a couple for sale over there but they ain't cheap - or rather they are more than most here can afford!

Archived