crewing south pacific

Hi there

about me: I am Sandra, a German girl, travelling the world

occupation: dancing master of Salsa Cubano to self-finance my studies of architecture, I've just finished

sailing experiences: some classes on laser and yacht grand surprise on the lake of zuerich, switzerland -where I lived the last 5 years; the last two month I spend on a 120 feet yacht, sailing NZ and Fiji

know how to: launch into work, smile, laugh, buy+share+eat the best cookies

keen to: join an easy going crew which is willing to share their sailing experiences with a fast learning and enthusiastic person

available for: crewing around Fiji to go to other south pacific islands (and by the end of the year sailing back to NZ)

Looking forward to meet you: SLentes_at_student.ethz.ch

Cheers,

Sandra

No replies?

Sandra, I think the 'Salsa' is too hot for the guys. :shock:

You don't say where you are located. As you can see the weather is not too good at the moment but if you are in Auckland and you can sail during the week, PM your phone number to me and I'll give you a call when I am going out. You are welcome to join me.

No replies?

Sandra, I think the 'Salsa' is too hot for the guys. :shock:

haha! No worries, I usually prefer porridge for breakfast! ;)

At the moment I am in Fiji looking for a crew to go on to other south pacific islands.

Thanks for your offer, sounds great. I might call you up in November, by then I will be back in Auckland.

Cheers,

Sandra

Archived