WANTED: ross 930 or similar sized rig

Good point....

However one long rudder might be a cost effective alternative?

Bugger off, twins are way more sexy.

An easy example Mr Toles - You have been at the Yachtie a wee ways too long and you wobble out the door. Outside is 2 cars both with a door open and the driver saying 'come on, better take you back to my flat to look after you'. One car has a hot redhead with great tits. The other has Blonde identical twins in it, again with great tits. Which one do you get into?

See I told ya, twins is the call :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have been at the Yachtie a wee ways too long and you wobble out the door. Outside is 2 cars both with a door open and the driver saying 'come on, better take you back to my flat to look after you'. One car has a hot redhead with great tits. The other has Blonde identical twins in it, again with great tits. Which one do you get into?

Fark KM, where you you drink and why did you knot bring this up last week when Smithy was asking which club to join?

That scenario for me always ends up with a furious phone call asking why there had been no answer to the five previous increasingly-furious texts, and a ride home with one of the endless supply of taxi drivers who struggle with English* and map-reading.

*To be fair it is often a very slurred version being spoken by that time.

:lol: I know those calls well Murky, Oh too well. used to get a fair few but no she don't love me no more, knot so many.

Last weekend boating, this one flat on my back with a huge festering cessy infected leg that's now ozzing a techicolour range of god knows what. Hasn't been a good for days but have learnt so much about cooking Gordon Ramsey needs to be worried. It appears TV is all cooking shows and brain free US talk shows, thank feck for DVD's. Industrial accident, got myself with a fid. Yes I know I'm a dumbarse, the same word me Doc used. Feels a lot better this arvo... at long bloody last.

Enjoy your dinner :lol: :lol:

Good point....

However one long rudder might be a cost effective alternative?

Bugger off, twins are way more sexy.

An easy example Mr Toles - You have been at the Yachtie a wee ways too long and you wobble out the door. Outside is 2 cars both with a door open and the driver saying 'come on, better take you back to my flat to look after you'. One car has a hot redhead with great tits. The other has Blonde identical twins in it, again with great tits. Which one do you get into?

See I told ya, twins is the call :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How do I make a credible argument against this case?

Case closed. You need two.

Fark KM, where you you drink and why did you knot bring this up last week when Smithy was asking which club to join?

Exactly! Please let me know! :shock: :shock:

I believe it's called the "Pelican" club.......

No bloody wonder my ears were burning :)

Mustangs?? Hell no, I pay enough now so don't need to add to that. Pelican Club, nice call but knot a yachtie.

She is one beamy boat so needs 2 rudders and besides 2 small will be less drag than one large, when JH drops her rig it's unlikely he'll be able to take out 2 rudders at once so there is also the safety angle to consider :) :)

Archived