Deeds

Rental

golden flippers?

Sorry to hear about jk getting hurt on the way over. Landing on the board is pretty serious. Hope its not too bad.

Story is its on video. Keen to post it boys?

Hope the deeds isn't out of action too long.

Very interesting the different stories going around, I asked bob what happened and apparently the mast inverted under kite and folded in half.

I do keep hearing it was seen getting put up the right way by a powerboat?

what is the true story??

Update from Megan K.

He will live. He had surgery yesterday to stitch up his lip and came home yesterday afternoon. He is on pureed food for a while as eating is not easy and the lip is quite swollen, but otherwise he is fine but a bit tired.

Cheers

Megan

Yeah come on bobo and greer. After all the grief you have given us it is hard to bite our tounges. Tell us a story and what your plans are!

I heard greer was a pusy, and couldn't handle the whole multi sailing thing, so he has converted the deeds to a power cat so he can spend more time cruising......

You will be missed.

:)

.....never let the truth get in the way of a good story !

I was talking with Bobo yesterday sounds like they just went end over end with the big gear on said they are doing the boat up to sell her now and build a stink boat.

I do know that it wasn't caused by barging at start like do many multi incidents

We think it may have been caused by some serious drag from the handicap or some hot air inthe sails from skinner

All posted in jest

I do know that it wasn't caused by barging at start like do many multi incidents

We think it may have been caused by some serious drag from the handicap or some hot air inthe sails from skinner

All posted in jest

hahahaha definitly the handicap drag.... :clap:

All posted in jest

Yea jez JK hope you are alright!

When I read about it from afar I wondered if it could have anything to do with the rotunda of the bowman?

And b4 u start on about glass houses and stones, that is exactly why I never go forward of the mast.

Maybe these days you do a better impersonation of an aft balast tank.

Hope the board didn't break.

Archived