1 Crew member needed from Florida - NZ

TeMPuS

Hi I have posted before but we are still looking for the 4th crew member to join us onboard. We are travelling from Floridas West Coast to New Zealand. The trip will take approximately 4 months. We do have some people who are keen to do sections, but if I can find someone that can do the whole trip that would be preferable.

A brief guide to our intended stops:

Bradenton, FL

Cancun, Mexico

Isla de Providencia, Colombia

Panama

Galapagos Islands

Hiva Oa, Marquesas

Fatu Hiva, Marquesas

Papeete, French Polynesia

Moorea, French Polynesia

Bora Bora, French Polynesia

Aitutaki, Cook Islands

Alofi, Niue

Nuku'alofa, Tonga

Auckland, New Zealand

Lyttelton, New Zealand

The boat is a 44ft Kalik sloop. The boat is in the process of a big upgrade, we will have new 4 person offshore life raft, new watermaker, solar panels, wind gen, its got a new tender and outboard, two bathrooms, flat screen tv and the list is growing each day of what we are installing or replacing as needed. As for us, I am a plumber by trade, and the other two work in television. We are all pretty easy going and easy to get along and aged between 25 - 28.

This is a shared costs trip, i will be paying for everything I would have to pay for if I was on my own like diesel, boatbits, spares, marina fees. You pay your costs which means you pay your flights, food/drinks ashore, a share of food on board, and any clearance fees or customs obligations. All other expenses are taken care off. (Also if you have your own life jacket that would be awesome!)

Archived