Seeking position as Crew from Vanuatu to Asia end of June

I’m looking for an opportunity to sail on a yacht from Vanuatu to Asia or to South Africa

I’all arrive Vanuatu in end of June. I’m looking for a position as useful crew from Vanuatu to Asia (Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Bali for example), or to South Africa.

I can offer:

Since 1990: crew and skipper for sailing in leisure time on Mediterranean Sea, Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea as skipper with different crews, and as crew. 17000 nm experiences approx.

International Certificate for Operators of Pleasure Craft, given by Republic Austria, valid for coastal waters (200 nm), VHF-license

Since 2003 in retirement. 60+. My health, fitness and mention is ok. I have a robust condition. I like cheerful and serious conversations. My English acceptable. I’m very relaxed. No smoker, no snorer, no alcohol, no drugs. I’m sure to be helpful as crew with my experiences of sailing, skill and life.

Apprenticeship for electrician in Austria,

later on technical school for electrical engineering in Austria,

electrician assistant on fruit ship, Germany (Horn Line)

designer in technical office for internal technical plants (water, gas, heating, ventilation, air condition) in Austria. Salesman for paints and others.

More about me you will read and see in 123 dot segelnumdiewelt dot at . “Aktuelle Reise” or "Tagebuch" for example.

mobile nz +64 210 3904 three three

mobile at +43 664 40022 five five

Mail vobau att aon.at

Volkmar

Are you the guy we met in Savusavu last year, hitching to NZ to see your daughter (I think)?

I'm at Santo at the moment and will let you know anything I find out. Plenty of boats keying up for the Indonesia rally so quite likely a position. There's a German couple a few bays from here that will be heading that way soon (as soon as they get their boat repaired). Next time I see them I'll ask them if they're looking for anyone. Try getting a notice posted at Aore Resort in Luganville, a popular yachtie stop.

Yes I'm this guy. I met my doughter and my sun in law and we had a verry nice time together.

Thank you for remembering me. Before I intended to make a travel arond the Islands of Vanuatu. Now I will try to travel to Luganville first. I hope to arrive next week and having some talks with sailors. Please bring greatings to the German couple. I'm interrested to meet them.

Regards, Volkmar

NB: Would like to get cell numbers.

My phone number is 5922564. I don't get any reception where I am but you can try texting or pm me an email address. Oyster Island Resorts is another popular place for yachts.

Archived