RC- Trimaran for Sale Mini-40

Ghost Train design.

Beautifully built, and includes cradle and roof top roof rack system for easy transport.

Carbon rig and boom.

Includes Winch, Servo, and Battery.

$950.

Please no tyre kickers. Thought this had sold previously only to have the lister not come on line again since.

post-1784-141887177053.jpg

post-1784-141887177056.jpg

post-1784-141887177058.jpg

Not sold as yet....... Any one keen from here let me know and come have a look.....It's going up on trade me later in the week. Would rather see it go to a friendly home vs an unknown!

is 950 your bottom dollar?

Depends if you want all the bits or not....

Winch to replace is about $350

High spec Steering Servo $60

Decent Battery for the winch $60

Thats $470.

So I'm effectively asking $480 for the boat including cradle, 2m Carbon rig/one set of sails and roof transport system.

Not sure what Grunta is charging for a Wind Warrior these days..... But it wouldn't be much less than what I'm asking for this beast.

To clear the space $900....... one week only.

I keep meaning to put it on Trade Me..... But I hate giving my money to those Capitalist bastards!

I could do a trade down for you Toles. Special deal this weekend only, your boat and 60K for mine. yours might be the only multihull I can afford...

I could do a trade down for you Toles. Special deal this weekend only, your boat and 60K for mine. yours might be the only multihull I can afford...

You know your just teasing me now!

I think I'm developing a need for a bigger Multi myself.

Might just need to make do for the season by pimping Smokey Joe a bit harder ;)

Sent you a PM

Have replied.... Any cash buyers wanting to score this boat be quick... an installment arrangement may about to be done!

Preferance is to have the boat out of my shed.

Toles

Archived