Wanting to crew - Auckland

smiley

I've been crewing for a couple of years but only on larger yachts (mostly rum races) and have decided that it's time that I purchased my own, to cruise and maybe race. - and I've almost done that but still keen to crew when I can.

I work shifts which have no regular pattern which means I can't realistically commit to a series but if you are short of crew I'm good at doing as I'm told and keen to learn more. Anywhere in the greater Auckland area is good.

As well as crewing I've done YNZ level 1 & 2 learn to sail and some race management as well.

Jos 021 223 6256 or PM me.

Thanks

Hi Jos

My name is Ian and I've just spotted your crew request. You have probably had loads of replies by now but if you are still keen to go for a sail you would be most welcome with us.

We've got a Whiting 29 'White Rose' on a swing mooring at Maraetai. I used to race in the past but stick to cruising now.

I'm looking at taking the boat out for a day sail this Saturday if you are keen. No worries if you are not, another time maybe or if you are snowed under with crew offers then that's fine too.

I hope to hear from you.

Cheers

Ian Gabriel

Mobile 027 457 8220

Archived