1 wanted for Demonstrator today

wal

as above - an ability to show up when you say you're going to show up is a distinct advantage :problem:

We don't necessarily need experience today but we have a couple of full time (Keyboards/jib or kite trim) going currently

Come and have some fun :thumbup:

Phone or text as I won't be back on the computer this morning.

Need to be on board at 12.15, Westhaven

Hey Wal

You only doing the RNZYS winter racing or any of the other stuff too?

Ive already commited to most of the RNZYS winter series but would be keen to do any other weekend sailing that doesnt clash.

Ive got a bit of experience across the different positions but generally end up near the pointy end.

Let me know if you'd be interested in taking me

Regards,

Byron

Ph: 021 251 8202

Email: byronvanvugt@gmail.com

G'day Byron, thanks for your reply. I'm only doing Squadron, leave the rest for family stuff (i.e. watching telly while lying on the couch)

See what happens for summer?

We still need 1 more - looks like we may have found a taker for 1 spot

Thanks Mate

As far as i know the boat im currently crewing for isnt doing any summer sailing other then friday night rum racing and the Commodores cup races.,which i dont recall seeing Demonstrator doing anyway?

If you needed, in a couple of weeks ( 11th and 25th races i think) they are pulling the boat out of the water so i could come and give you a hand and you could see if id be suitable for over summer

Atm the only restrictions i have on my Avaliability over the summer is that i may struggle to make any mid week racing due to uni but if all goes well ill be able to reschedule/skip some classes and wont have any problems with the usual wednesday & weekend racing

Regards

Byron

Archived