NZ Via Fiji , Vanuatu and New Cal. to NZ

I am looking for crew to sail from New Zealand to Fiji and Vanuatu and New Caledonia and back to New Zealand, anyone interested to join? I am leaving about begin July. The boat is a 44' blue water cruiser. Required is some sailing experience and no seasickness. The trip is on the basis of shared cost (excl. boat costs). I am a 52 years old male and retied. If you are interested drop me a note with a few details about yourself. Harke

Hi harke,

I am Francois 22 years french boy and will be interested by you post I have got some sailing experience before on many different boat I easy going able to cook and know to some little repair on a boat.

Looking forward to heard from you

Francois

as you want Hanke but I still looking for a boat to cross to Fiji or Australia if you know some one could be nice to keep me in touch or if still find anyone i still free ....

have a good sailing

Francois

I may be interested Harke - how long do you propose being away? and (assuming you're skippering) do you mind me asking how much offshore sailing you've done?

I am away for the next 3 years at least.

I sailed from Holland to New Zealand solo and with crew.

I may be interested Harke - how long do you propose being away? and (assuming you're skippering) do you mind me asking how much offshore sailing you've done?

Hi, we are a couple in our 30's amd sail regularly around Tauranga, i am a mechanic / engineer and kitesurf instructor. My partner Laura is a teacher. We have an awesome sense of humour and easy going attitudes. I am a can do person with heaps of expirience with mechanical, electrical and pretty much anything hands on. We also have a 10 month old daughter Summer who has been on the water from age 2 months. Would you consider us for your crew? Cheers Rob

Hi Harke,

Im a 25 y/o kiwi who is looking to gain more blue water sailing experience to prepare myself for the passage on my own boat next season. I have spent 5 weeks crewing for a dutch skipper in Thailand and Malaysia and have a good set of sailing skills and am happy to work hard, do the bad nightshifts,cook, clean and share costs in order to gain experience. I am young but not immature, I have a law degree and a geography degree and have been travelling different parts of the world for the last two years.

If interested email me hamishb1985@gmail.com or 0276459790.

Cheers Hamish

Hi Harke,

If you’re leaving a little later (end of September) I would be available.

I’d also be available to sail from Australia back to New Zealand or Fiji if you planned on a return trip.

I’m male, 28 years old from the UK and have had some experience sailing in the Solent and in the Lakes. I’m also a decent cook, pretty hands on, not afraid of turning my hand to anything and easy to get along with.

Let me know if you plan on sailing anywhere towards the end of September or even later in the year.

Kind Regards

Ben

hi harke,

are you still seeking crew? if so when will you be leaving?

i have some experience crewing and sailing in nz, bvi and med.

am looking for another adventure somewhere. let me know.

andre'

Archived