crew wanted for 28m ketch Florida to NZ

Ocean going NZ built ketch currently in Florida needing crew for voyage via Panama canal to NZ via Cuba and Costa Rica. Leaving Nov 2011 .position for one year, paid and with airfares to Forida. Prefer over 40years age,must be able to cook, sail, clean and handle boat of this size. Knowledge of engineering systems an advantage including deisel. Couple sharing double cabin considered. This is not a charter boat. Owner will be aboard with guests . Position could be longer than 1 year as boat is eventually returning to Florida. Layover time in Costa Rica (5 weeks) will allow crew time ashore to discover central America. All enquiries to Chris Wiley 021887066 or 09 4458824. Fantastic opportunity to see Central America and Pacific.

dear,

I am francois and i will be interested by your post i have got a marinne engemeer bachelor in yacht design who that mean i study quiet a lot of about most of the systems , also have a good backgroud in sailling include some sailing including boat more than 20m as I sail since few years if you want more information i can send you my Cv. The only problem is i am far away from the 40 i just have 23 but if you do not mind i am easy going and hardworker also know how to cook so goog french staff (experience in restaurant kitchen ) I also got some experiences in yacht maintenance.

best regard

looking forward to heard from you .

Francois Rives

PS :I am actually staing in NZ

Archived