Demonstrator today sat 25 desperate for 1 more

wal

Had one on ankle rehab call off today so as not to endanger the injury.

We have the skills - more are always good - but if someone just wants to come for a 16 knot blast down the harbour call me asap

On board 12.15 Westhaven

Come on - don't be shy

That's cos I had 2 bastard no shows yesterday

What is it with people who think it's just fine to not show up??????

same thing on the force. pete spent about a million bucks calling people to see if they could come. ended up with 13 which was good. didnt stop our sorry asses from falling over though.

presume pete has told you im good for the pons racing if needed. too fat for the bow of your boat though.

I just moved up from Christchurch, the city kept falling down and they didn't have any boats, so I decided to relocate. I used to crew foredeck on a 30' shockwave in Florida. I also cruised a 50' Beneteau out of Baltimore which we rarely raced, it was more of a drinking boat than anything. If you're short on crew again give me a call at 021-08251257. I'm self employed so I can usually drop whatever I'm doing to go sailing, just don't tell my clients. I'm 27, about 6' and 180lb so I won't dip your bow and I move fast. In the meantime, happy sailing. - Dave

People drink on boats?

That's a Bad Thing isn't it?

Sunday's looking quite light - might get a look at the code 0?

Yup, roller furling with a blender for margaritas, I miss that boat. Plus it was docked around the corner from One Eyed Mikes. I don't remember much of it, but I hear I had a good time.

I don't remember much of it, but I hear I had a good time.

Get out on Demonstrator and this may happen again - if only I lived in Auckland I'd be out with Wal like a shot. :D

And for all the shy types wot couldnt be bothered - it was a 17.36 :thumbup:

Just a tad shy of our best! Feels like an absolute rocket while doing it, too. EVERYONE TO THE BACK OF THE BUS, WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a few good rides the last simrad race two years ago on the boat with Timmy heading out to Little Barrier. Higher than 17's anyhow. Cant remember the top speed though.

Even the little mercenary hit 17's two weeks ago! You guys must need more sail area... anyone know a good sailmaker? :lol: :lol:

hey i'm keen for a blast when the wind's up, or regular racing, whatever's going! i've done a couple of seasons in dunedin (just moved up here), keelboat and dinghy, keen for some more! 021 048 2809 cheers em

hey i'm keen for a blast when the wind's up, or regular racing, whatever's going! i've done a couple of seasons in dunedin (just moved up here), keelboat and dinghy, keen for some more! 021 048 2809 cheers em

Sunday - you're on. call me

Archived