B&G Simrad 60 2011

Cameron

if i hadnt been in the middle of a peel would have had a beauty of squid trawling that new gennie at the top corner......next time :think:

Whoops. Someone saw us Squid..... :oops: :oops: I think we went downhill from there.

Results speak louder than photos smithy, ask KM.

(was that two bitch slaps in one sentence, I must be taking lessons from Toles)

Double ouch! ok ok.. Careful MarkM.. I know where you work and can arrange for a certain TA to make life miserable for you... :D :D (She takes no prisoners either)...

We have to sail this race backwards?

oh I thought you were refering to the last exhibition of backwards sailing from Toles in R1...

Thats actually a faultless exhibition of how to catch snapper while racing.

KM prefers to trawl.

I seem to have better success netting.

It's with regret I need to pull out from the race this weekend. :cry:

I've injured my damn back (again) and there's no chance of me being able enough to dance around the boat.

It's taken the fun out of all the smak talk last week. :(

Hopefully be right for the last race in the series.....

Long way out yet but the forecast is looking very light (Metvuw) and WG puts it at 3 - 5 knots SE backing S (at Takapuna) in the evening. Time to update the PHRF for a code 0 but it might be a bit late to get one made.

A good dose of anti- inflamm and pain killers should see you right. Wash it all down with the sponsors product.

Should be so lucky....800mg Dose of Brufen...topped with panadol, codiene and diazapam isn't touching the sides...

Must try some more of the sponsors product......

Get some acupuncture, works a treat. Alternatively add some petherdine and tramol to your breakfast cereal and you'll be right for Saturday. You won' :thumbup: t remember it but others will provide detail anyway. :thumbup:

Archived