Mount Gay RUM GIVEAWAY

Mummyship has pointed out that we are on our way to 4,000 registered users, and I know we have a lot of lurkers out there (just like every other forum).

SO:

When we hit 4,000 I am going to give away FOUR bottles of Mount Gay . I have written down 4 numbers in my diary (random) and those who hit those numbers when they join win. Starting now.

I have written down 4 numbers in my diary (random)

So is it the diary, the numbers or you that is random?

You do have those days where it's a bit hard to tell :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you, don't we all :?

As of today there is 3901 Registered users. A brief glance at the signup dates looks to achieve a sighup rate of about 2 per day. Sooooo.......another 200 days to wait for rum......about March next year.......we're all gonna die of thurst!! :lol:

An update: the winners must have at least one post, as well.

A clarification: the forum rules state users must not have more than one user account (yes Bull, this includes you :wink: ).

Further Clarification: Yes; we have ways of checking this. If you're caught trying to claim rum you don't deserve as you already have had an account, you can donate a bottle of rum to the forum administrators :D

I like the way Olivers minds works also.

The 1st line of his 1st ever post and he's already talking rum :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi. Inspired, I must admit, by the rum giveaway below I've signed up an account, rather than lurking!

Brilliant :thumbup:

just checking what is my number?

actually i can not drink any alcohol, but it would be fun if i was the lucky one and i would give away it again to another number i pick....

Archived