P 102 Boating Mag

Fish

Hay Squid, your belly is nicely silhoutted in a full feature photo on page 102 of this months issue of Boating NZ :lol: :lol:

And congratulations to Smithy for a very nice photo of himself driving the Marshall looking nice with the kite up :thumbup: :thumbup:

Plenty of other good photos as well, haven't read the article yet, I just like looking at the pictures....

Excellent coverage in print for the SSANZ team and very good for the sponsors.

Hay Squid, your belly is nicely silhoutted in a full feature photo on page 102 of this months issue of Boating NZ :lol: :lol:

Coulda done with a touch of the Kate Middletons ya reckon, Fish?

A British magazine has admitted it altered a picture of Kate Middleton on her wedding day but claims it did not mean to make her look slimmer.

In its May 9 edition, the weekly magazine Grazia showed the Duchess of Cambridge standing alone and appearing almost impossibly thin.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/new ... d=10744840

I stopped actually losing weight after the first few weeks, still trying to improve, definitely feeling better and going longer and harder, but it doesn't show on the scales.

definitely feeling better and going longer and harder,

Please Squid, what ever you and Mrs Squid get up to should, err, stay on Suburban Reptile.

If your still training hard out and aren't loosing weight, you would have started putting muscle on which weighs loads more than the fat your burning off. And I don't mean the molusce type shellfish either.

You looked healthier when I saw you last week. Previous to that you looked like death warmed up for quite some time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: The back-handed compliments are flowing your way Squid!! All that effort is paying off! :thumbup: :thumbup:

And congratulations to Smithy for a very nice photo of himself driving the Marshall looking nice with the kite up :thumbup: :thumbup:

Plenty of other good photos as well, haven't read the article yet, I just like looking at the pictures....

Excellent coverage in print for the SSANZ team and very good for the sponsors.

Thanks Fish. Needless to say I was rapt, and managed to get a copy before I came offshore. Everyone on the dive boat here has seen it.... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :thumbup: :thumbup:

and photos have been ordered.

Archived