This Weekend's Achievements

Gave Rafferty Rules a clean in the weekend and discovered that my deep cycle battery is toast so replaced it with a new battery.

Went through and checked the electrics and had a potter around with her

THEN DISCOVERED SOME FAAAARKTARD HAD STOLEN MY OUTBOARD!!

It was there on about Thursday last week. 

What is it about some people. They went down our driveway sussed it out, went and got tools. cut the padlock off and the electrical wires and then used a spanner to remove the outboard as I'd taken the levers off the clamp to make it harder to remove.

Yes its insured but I feel violated !!!!

Thats bad. We've had stuff lifted from our place before now and you're right .

That motor looks really great ,Matt.... what sort of paint is all that white , something special for the heat I assume.

The lights are a bit cool.

Anyone would think you want to be able to see what you are doing.

Filters look easy to get at, is that the dip stick just to the right of the fridge compressor belt?

But how do you get a sense of satisfaction doing basic servicing on your engine if you don't have to wiggle down a crampt space, lie on your back, do a hand stand and skin all your knuckles?

Hey fish, I do enough of that sh*t during the week. I like my boat to be easy :-) The dipstick is the red thing just to the right of the bosch fuel filter. The black one at the front is the oil filler..