Poll - What length floats your boat?

What length track would you like to Solo race over?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What length track would you like to Solo race over?

• 60 nm
    • 80 nm
    • 100 nm
    • 120 nm
    • 140 nm
    • 2 x 60nm
    • 2 x 80nm
    • 2 x 100nm
    • A CC like course then a day off (there abouts) before racing home again
    • Other - please state

As some will have noticed there is chat about a long Solo race. If the idea does grab your interest what length do you see as being a good one for you. Yes there are variables but assuming 'average weather' and everything pretty much 'average'. The course is envisioned to be one out into the outer Gulf, possibly around Gt Barrier or some far flung Island rather than 5 laps of Rangi2toes sort of a thing.

The 2 x XX option is for those who would like to see something like 60nm then a park up at say Gt Barrier for a sandwich and a Lemonade, and then race another 60 home the following day. Lemonade is optional and of course you can have a Chocolate Milk instead ;)

What length would you like the race track to be?

There is no right or wrong answer.

We are talking Single Handed.

There is no restriction on boats at this stage so it's open to all who are keen. That's knot to say when finalising things up some restrictions may have to be imposed due to many assorted reasons, they more than likely will.

This poll is purely to try and gauge what length you the punters would like to race over.

Yes JH, a Mini could do a 2000nm course comfortably and NO, you can't do this one in a f**king Javelin!!!

right, i'll be there for the 2018 one. yes KM i know a jav couldn't do it i'm knot an idiot... hows about an i14 instead

Is that because the Mini won't be finished by then? :lol:

Archived