Team Wheels Thrid leg.

wheels

Yeah their arrival will be all the sweeter for the difficulty of getting here. Hopefully by now they're in or through Colville Channel and entering our playground. Welcome Team Wheels! :thumbup:

Where and What time is the welcome party :?:

Some of us need time to get organised. I'm boatless but happy to crew for somebody as it looks nice and sunny today.

Oh right. Well if they are coming into a marina accessible from land it's worth popping down but if they are picking up a swinging mooring I don't feel like a swim today.

Anyone know?

KM?

I'm guessing they'll be heading straight to the mooring which is up near Hobsonville Air Base I believe. They may stop off at the Bayswater or Westhaven fuel dock on the way though .... must have burnt through a bit of diesel in the last couple of days.

They may stop off at the Bayswater or Westhaven fuel dock on the way though .... must have burnt through a bit of diesel in the last couple of days.

Gull at Orakie might be n option as well, generally cheaper the guys tell me.

I think the plan is direct to mooring just off Hobby YC but the fumes bit may mean a slight detour. I think they have a few spare lts on deck but the donkey hasn't had much help from the wind for the last few days.

Archived