SIMRAD 3

Changed

Also a bit worried about the skipper, he was due back tues, and I notced he posted from an airport in Aus Tues, but I haven't heard from him since. Smithy, come back, I forgive you :lol:

Haha. Just turned on my phone and read your text. Been catching up on zzzzzzs in preparation for Sat.. I'll give you a call..

Marshy,

i would be prepared for a little bit of disappointment, i was in the loft last night and saw your new gennaker, it was uncanny how it looked a lot my old frac genny, I on the another hand have this brand new white one for this weekend.

Thats why we do these silly races on lead draggers Tim... Got the stove in with a kettle. And even leaving the squabs in for this one! Might cook Bacon and eggs while we wait for the start!

Thats why we do these silly races on lead draggers Tim... Got the stove in with a kettle. And even leaving the squabs in for this one! Might cook Bacon and eggs while we wait for the start!

i have the cooker, kettle and coffee plunger onboard for this one.

And even a squab in case we're out there for a long time.

Last time we ate all our food and drank all our drinks beofre finishing...Dont want that to hapen this time.

yep, still haven't decided whether its roast lamb or roast chook for dinner :D

Thinking lemon pepper fish strips followed by a Thai Fish curry. Using fresh fish of course, we do seem to catch more while racing than when trying to catch the feckers on purpose.

Just looking at the course, does anyone have the distances for each leg (long course, I can't do it from here.Just near enough. Trying guess times at each corner to see what the breeze might be doing.

Long Haul -

Start to Gannet - 21nm

Gannet to Channel - 20nm

Channel to Lt Barrier - 20nm

Lt Barrier to Finish - 44nm

All 'close as' measurements and in something you won't be doing, straight lines.

:lol: :lol: Watch that Clipper dude, he's planning on waiting then jumping in to the race at Gannet by the looks :)

naah, just was doing some planning for bearings/distances etc, and figured it should still be light getting to gannet, but not so sure after that....

Archived