This is bull S#*t

My religion is better than yours. My dad said so.

Oh yeah? My religion is beter than yours, My dad and My aunt Maude said so, so there!

No! MY religion is better than your because we were here first!

So what!? Ours is better because it's newer.

Well, I don't care, I can argue about this longer than you can.

Can not.

Can too.

Can not x2.

Can too x infiinty.

Can too x infinity +1.

:D :D :D

It is, but it still uses more CPU and battery life. Also; whether we like it or not, Apple is writing the program at present :crazy:

Back on topic; have asked someone in the know at TVNZ about this, and he's seeing what he can find out and reporting back.

Flash uses Hardware-accelerated H.264 decoding since version 10.1, 75% of online video is viewed with Flash Player, Apple needs to get with the program.
I saw Wheels eating a flash apple at smoko, I don't think he had to decode it though, just take off that fecking annoy little sticker. You suggesting in the above post there is a better way to remove that sticker and/or it would just fall off if he decoded the apple 1st?

Apples don't support manual sticker removal, you may however purchase the Apple approved sticker removal tool (iRemove) from the itunes store, you will however have to make sure it is a version 10.8 Apple as with version 10.79 and previous the iRemove tool may cause the Apple to become buggy.

Watch this space chaps. Some very interesting information came to light this morning about this saga. We, David and I are just checking a few things and it will all be revealed on the home page soon.

Apples don't support manual sticker removal, you may however purchase the Apple approved sticker removal tool (iRemove) from the itunes store, you will however have to make sure it is a version 10.8 Apple as with version 10.79 and previous the iRemove tool may cause the Apple to become buggy.
No worries, I'll tell him that and then stand clear as his head explodes :) :)

Send it being a covert undercover operative??? Way way to subtle for him I would have thought :lol: :lol:

So all you guys who have been ripping into TVNZ are no doubt busy posting full blown apologies and retractions for getting your facts wrong and recognising that the root cause problem was not TVNZ but powers outside their control?

Send it for President !

Well done Russell!

Does this mean you don't have much work on and will be willing to take on some low margin stuff for us ?

You can come round and watch the ACWS and I'll even let you share some of your rum with us. :clap: :clap:

Archived