Weiti Short Handed Series

Atom Ant

Hi AA

I'm real keen on your singlehanded races and would love to do some of the others but I'm tied up this weekend. Hope you have a good day (looks light at moment)

Your first singlehanded isn't gonna clash with BOI Regatta is it?

To be honest John I don't know. The club caters for its members who tend to be very much club centric. A few of our members race elsewhere but the bulk of them race only in club events. We enjoy a good relationship with Gulf Harbour YC and mostly between us we avoid clashes of timetables.

Your club seems to attract people with startline timing issues AA. :lol:

Where do I send my entry for the "how late will KM be this time?" sweepstake?

23 mins 30 seconds is my guess.

Murky loses by a fair bit. Bloody 88ers trying to think like real people i.e. 930ers... Geezzzz !! :)

Sadly I'm knot going to make the pre-Xmas part of the Series due to a semi-naked boat, knot only when talking paint but deck gear. She's started her long awaited retweak. She's still floating while I await a bit of gear I want to fit pre new paint work, correct I don't trust myself to get it in the right place the 1st time. And floating so I can tip her over when the weather plays nice.

She's looking rather derelict at the moment the poor old dear. But the crew are getting a little excited with the now small mountain of new gear that will be going back on. Lots of new toys to play with :)

So all is going nicely bar the very bad timing of it all, bugger!!

Come with me KM.
Want to play 930 Tipping on Sunday but for the other races I could be keen for sure. I've been doing some reshearch on tipping. That movies Cars is a good for that, swap the Tractors for 930 and it's a handy reference :lol: :lol:
Knot Me is big enough & ugly enough to fend for himself Richard' date=' and he of all... stuff it I don't have to justify myself to you...[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: You go get him Richard :lol: :lol:

Can't. He doesn't come out and play anymore.

I do, but I'll be on New Zealands fastest 9 metre trimaran, so you'll only have a few seconds at the start, then we'll be gone! :lol:

Archived