Wednesday Nights

I had confirmation today from RYC that we will have a division.

Amendment to come but they said it will have a start 5 min before A div.

Guess next week alot will be at BOI Race Week but as you say Booboo, we all need the practice.

Samin,

Too much yachting, go wash your mouth out with rum!!!!

Mate why would you sit on the sidelines on a night like tonight because 4 or five boats cant make every wednesday. If you have a regular hair apointment, no reason the rest of them cant go get wet yea?

good one Bruce, when was the last time you brought Hard Drive out? :thumbup:

less talk more action buddy :clap:

Sorry mate you got the wrong Brucey.

Booboo I heard that they are ready for multis now, not sure if any showed last week with BOI?

Hey Samin, Bruce (still on the) Hard drive is not among the most computer literate - he says my computer password is the easiest he's ever seen and reckons hes remembered it from seeing it come up on screen - spot spot spot spot spot spot! :lol:

Sorry mate you got the wrong Brucey.

Booboo I heard that they are ready for multis now, not sure if any showed last week with BOI?

Well now im really confused, which multi is yours Brucey and how often do you race it? :eh:

Or are you just a fuckwit who doesnt own a boat but likes telling people who do theyre soft? :clap:

Well now im really confused, which multi is yours Brucey and how often do you race it? :eh:

Or are you just a fuckwit who doesnt own a boat but likes telling people who do theyre soft? :clap:

Geez mate a bit touchy arnt we. Its none of your business what boat, but I am sure that if you stay away and go to your keriokie class it will be much safer on the start line without a conceted pillow bitter like you.

xx

IMHO

Samin has a point.

People who don't race (Brucey) should not criticize the amount of racing another (Samin) does.

Sorry John, I know you are a bit one eyed at the moment, and the best of luck with that BUT

You dont know who I am, whether I sail or not, how offten etc.

and anyway who has a monopoly on opinions? Only those who sail? Or who sail multis? Or sail them well? So does the opinion of the winner carry more cred than that of stragglers?

I said

Better to race every week than sit around and watch the lead draggers having fun every second wednesday. If you have your knitting classes Mr Wolf just bring a note from your mum and you will be excused.

That is to say if you dont want to be there, dont frekin come. If you do great.

Pretty simple really. If after a season the numbers have dropped I'll eat my sick!!!!

I heard you faggots were going to have 10 boats in the BOI and be the biggest fleet? What happened?

1. f*ck off nEWBIE

2. Own up to who you are

3. Post a pic of your wifes tits.

4. f*ck off your opinion means nothing to us till you buy a boat and put your money where your foul mouth is.

Ps we got 10 multis at bay week how many where in your homesexual div? :thumbup:

I heard you faggots were going to have 10 boats in the BOI and be the biggest fleet? What happened?

1. f*ck off nEWBIE

2. Own up to who you are

3. Post a pic of your wifes tits.

4. f*ck off your opinion means nothing to us till you buy a boat and put your money where your foul mouth is.

Ps we got 10 multis at bay week how many where in your homesexual div? :thumbup:

Sounds oops looks like SA. :lol: :lol:

I think we all agree that once the RNZYS wednesday series is properly established then we are all keen to look at the possibility of an extra division and also racing every week (with a second club).

The issue is at present we are only seeing an average of a 9 boat multi fleet, with a maximum fleet size of 12 boats.

I for one would like to see us grow this fleet to 20 boats before we start making radical changes.

Getting 20 boats requires us to get everyone out on the same night every 2nd week. That's a far harder job than just ringing up a different club and asking them to start us.

Why don't we focus on getting our current racing programme going as well as we possibly can before we try to reinvent the wheel ?

Archived