Wednesday Nights

Seems we're off topic again here due to a mutual masturbation session between Brucey and STS. Pull your pants up boyzz and go troll elsewhere.

ours might be a mutual masturbation session. but two things...

1. at least its not a group session :lol:

2. at least we have something to masturbate with!

carry on!... groupee's

Seems we're off topic again here due to a mutual masturbation session between Brucey and STS. Pull your pants up boyzz and go troll elsewhere.

So you and Brucey are one and the same? Makes sense.

Can we have a quick indication of how many boats are thinking of racing tomorrow?

Cheers

Bobbo

Just found the amendment on line. Quite right SD Warning 1740, Black and White flag.

G3 is there.

Baaaarp wrong GregW, I am my own person.

Bruceyx

Sorry unforunately the Rental wont be out there tomorrow as planed. We went for a test sail tonight and broke both the rudders, one clean in half a the bottom of the casette and the other is badly cracked in the same spot. looks like we might have a bit on for the BMW regatta now too as this adds a fair bit to our job list! unless someone has any other standard GBE rudder kicking around untill we sort ours out?

I just noticed that I have cracked the 1000 post mark, does that mean a bottle of rum squid?

Not another Multi leaving the run up to BMW as a full on jobs list, we have our work cut out on the creepy too! New centreboard, New mast, New water stays and new sails... Jeepers!

I just noticed that I have cracked the 1000 post mark, does that mean a bottle of rum squid?

No, it means you owe us a good story, or monologue or something. Wolfy set the bar quite high when he cracked 1000, but I know yuo can rival that effort...

Baaaarp wrong GregW, I am my own person.

Bruceyx

Cut it out - the server logs tell us what we need to know. We have better things to do than culling all the drivel. That goes for everyone - the signal to noise ratio is bloody poor at the moment, and needs to lift considerably.

Can we have a quick indication of how many boats are thinking of racing tomorrow?

Cheers

Bobbo

I already have other things on.

Matty did a great job steering wolfy at Bay week so i offered him the use of her for tonight but he's already on OP.

No reason why we won't do a few of the next races though.

Archived