Crew available in Devonport

Patagonia Pete

Hi

I'm Pete and I'm looking for some racing on keel boats.

I've been sailing since I was 1, but still learning! I studied yacht design in UK, engineered racing yachts, built racing yachts, and delivered all sorts of boats between UK and the Med. Then I gave all that up, became a graphic designer and moved to London where the sailing became intermittent to say the least. I'm 45, small and light-weight. I can crew any position, and am keen to sail pretty much anything. I am free weekends and evenings.

Please contact me here or on 092811222.

Cheers

Pete

dear

i just saw you were a boat designer i did the same study as you in uk also and i am here in nz for the moment and looking for a job in the industry i was wondering if you get some advice or contact there could be really kind from you .

regards

francois

Hi Pete,

Pop in to the Devonport Yacht Club on a Friday evening. One of the flag officers should be on hand to say hi and show you the way to the bar.

Devonport does mainly low key cruising races with some good short handed events & more competitive bits thrown in.

Great food on a Friday night and the best view on the harbour.

King Edward Parade, just about opposite the Masonic.

Cheers

Rhys

Hi Pete

I sent you a PM as well but if you're interested in a spot on a Ross 930 out of westhaven let me know. We're doing Wednesdays as a starter.

Cheers

Andrew

Archived