Piedy Nationals 1st & 2nd May

piebuss

Can do but we need a venue, a loft on the Northshore would be handy, hint, hint :wink:

dont work there anymore ive moved to a real sailmaking company

yea need to check the mainsail out and see if i need to recut it. redoing the wiring on the boat tomorrow but sunday should be sweet ill give you a call tomorrow

looking forward to seeing how you go with all the new fruit up One Extreme. I think that boat will be a real weapon if you keep the keel under the water for a whole race :lol:

looking forward to seeing how you go with all the new fruit up One Extreme. I think that boat will be a real weapon if you keep the keel under the water for a whole race :lol:

For traditions sake we may show our keel if its windy we will even clean it for your viewing pleasure..

spending more time this year getting the boat prepared i have a good feeling bout this year

I thought Harken were the naming sponsor for the 88 nats?? Anyway would be good for a boat with Norths kit on it to do well, they should get some reward for supporting some grass roots fun racing.

any one brave enough to make a call on the weather some guys at work are saying 10 - 15 knot sw which would suit us what what im seeing on metservice and metvuw say 20 knots....

I'm picking 15-20 Westish on Sat backing to SW and dropping a little on Sunday. A few baby showers on Saturday and cool enough Sunday to keep the bikinis out of site.

So good for a yacht but crap for chick spotting, which is probably handy as many PP sailors are busy on the boat and lose the plot when a hot chick is spotted :) :)

I see we have the 'Eloquent Wal' with us this evening :thumbup:

So what's this keel flashing fixation 1E? Are we starting to detect a level of paranoia or has someone been sanding the bottom of the keel a few too many kg's and suspects a stability issue? :?

Nice save on the 'that often'.... seeing it's been only a month odd since the last slash of yours that I know of ;)

I spent all day listening to Wal's jibberish now i have to try readin it... :roll:

That will depend on how much wind we have for the first up to 26 winter series race you will have prime veiwing position from about 6 or 7 boatlengths behind :thumbup:

Archived