Triumph – Matt Dalzell

Jasper – Nick Blazey

Red Label – David Wood

Party Piedy - Don Mackintosh

Yosemite Sam - Ben Lowe

Motamouse - Tom Kearney

Rat Attack - Josh Impey

Infatuation - Liam Dobson

Mike I think you should enter or ring bucks to check they have received your form becasue you weren't on the list they gave me.

Should be a good weekend. Hoping for a bit of breeze to make it interesting.

I see that Norths Sails is the naming sponsor just like the 88 nats I wonder If the result will be the same :lol:

Im glad you apreciate North Sails generous support for so many of the local sailing events.

Someones got to do it and obviously your company doesnt want to get involved.

I think you should focus on your dance moves and maybe wear a helmut next time you hit the rums eh...........

Well worth a watch for a good laugh.

[quote

I think you should focus on your dance moves and maybe wear a helmut next time you hit the rums eh...........

Well worth a watch for a good laugh.

Given the lack of life lines also- as KM pointed out.....a life jacket may be a great option .....and no Rums before hitting the dock......Try not to take that littlerally now ;) lol

I appreciate all support we can get for our nationals It doesnt matter to me if it is competition for the company i work for i was just having a joke about what happened at the 88 nats.

Btw i cant even remember what i was doing that night and i promised myself never to drink that much again..

What Happened to the One Xtreme? All that build up and suspence!

Guys- While you all have some momentm on- How about having a look at joining the Up to 26 Winter Series.

Mixed division has about 12 boats looking likely to be out...so a few more would be awesome!

I gather no plans have been set for a Piedy Winter Series to attend.....

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=13611&p=142463

www.upto26.org.nz

Didnt have a crew so couldnt be fucked doing windward leewards two handed. we will be doing the up to 26 winter series but we will miss the first and probably the second due to me twisting my ankle badly friday nite ( No i wasnt drunk )

Didnt have a crew so couldnt be fucked doing windward leewards two handed. we will be doing the up to 26 winter series but we will miss the first and probably the second due to me twisting my ankle badly friday nite ( No i wasnt drunk )

Damn- Yay- Damn.

So whats they yay for ??? its it cos we wont be there for the 1st couple of races so you can get some wins under your belt ???

So whats they yay for ??? its it cos we wont be there for the 1st couple of races so you can get some wins under your belt ???

Yay that your coming out...hopefully your crew will make it.

Couple more wins won't go astray... However first race in a fortnight will be alot of fun- mass start for all divisions.

I'm thinking the SR's are going to be the boats to step out..Specially on the Harbour cources.

However on a Short WW/LW it'll come down to sailing a boat fast without any fairies coming to visit.

Archived