RYC - single handed race - round the cans this sunday 6th

RYC - single handed race - round the cans this sunday 6th - start 1pm

I have a leave pass to take Oracle out for this one again...

of coarse the weather will be sunny and 10kn sw by then...!! so really looking forward to defending my title..!!

You might even see me if I can bodge a few bits up. Just for the bimble as she's missing a few bits and I'm in for a windfall in carbon credits with the small forest I'll be dragging with me.

Twas a great race, quite breezy.

Unfortunately I think I went a bit far by nearly two and a half miles. I thought I had to do the Multihull Coarse 9, but apparently I didn't. How did the yellow Div know where to go?

Never mind, what did people see the breeze max out at?

Never mind, what did people see the breeze max out at?

27 knots true, which on my instruments means a bit more!

A fantastic race! Why is there not a singlehanded series? Perhaps something akin to the Gold cup considering most of the clubs already run a race...

You bunch of useless shites.

Who the feck like a Marauder win the double??

Do you realise what you have done. You all should be ashamed of yourselves and very afraid, you have just created a nitemear!! :lol:

Well that race result completely smashed my performance gains on racetrack.. :(

I'm confused, were you racing on another boat? I don't see PE in the results at all. Or have I missed something?

Don't worry KM, the ever reliable RaceTrack was used to realign the offending persons atitude.

http://www.racetrack.org.nz/race.php?ra ... ps=50&s=11

Good work, we, or at least I, now have a countering argument to present to the offender.

I found my phone and it shows he rang 3 times yesterday arvo at about race end time. Just a tad to keen to chuck in the 'I beat a 930' comment I think. Oh oh, or was it Rev Blues he was talking about? Errr dude, where's the missing 1mt of boat length, she's a 830. Oh I hope it was, that'll be more fun :lol:

I wonder who was sailing Rockweld, Rocke or Toles? 104% means probably Rocke :twisted: :lol:

Don't worry KM, the ever reliable RaceTrack was used to realign the offending persons atitude.

http://www.racetrack.org.nz/race.php?ra ... ps=50&s=11

Good work, we, or at least I, now have a countering argument to present to the offender.

I found my phone and it shows he rang 3 times yesterday arvo at about race end time. Just a tad to keen to chuck in the 'I beat a 930' comment I think. Oh oh, or was it Rev Blues he was talking about? Errr dude, where's the missing 1mt of boat length, she's a 830. Oh I hope it was, that'll be more fun :lol:

That particular marauder and skipper are certainly raising the bar for me... SIMRAD and now this... having learned to sail on a marauder I have the opinion my (930-100) should be faster @#%@%@%#!!!

He put up the DYC 2-handed round Rangi as the next big face-off - where can I find a pro bowman (and skipper willing to dress up as a largish American...)? :problem:

and great race..... good test in 30ish knots wind.... have to say its the first oracle has had a reef in let alone the No.3 jib in about 18 months..

only hassle i had was the furler wouldnt let the No.3 unfurl....!!..so did the race with 1/2 the jib... was about right when the squall came through...peaked at 33 knots.. but was gone in 5 minutes.

well done to E9 and rockweld for beating me this time. they raced consistantly from what i saw of them.

Archived