Wednesday sailing tonight

BvanVugt

Anyone short 1 man tonight?

My regular ride cant make it, and it looks like there could be a bit of a blow tonight so happy to be rail meat if needed, although i dont weigh much!

Normally do bow, but can fit in where needed, and just happy to be out on the water.

PM me, post here, or ring/txt on 021 251 8202 if your looking for 1 more.

Regards, Byron

Na piece of cake!! managed to scrabble a couple of randoms in at the last minute, one from Crew.org! thanks Steve! had a good tussle with PW and the 1066 both eventually got thru us on the reaching legs - not sure what half the fleet was doing by going large left of the line the breeze was on the inside 8)

did you end up on the Fineline?? :wink:

Tommy yip she sure was a wet trip especialy when we had the masthead A7 up in 30 odd knots doing 16 and 17knts we sure took plenty of water! it went everywhere! filled up outside rear lockers (water balast), floorboards started floating, diesel tank filled through the breather blah blah but we had the best time sending the bus offshore, ended up at the poor knights! before two sailing the last eight miles to the brett. good times hard to know where we could have made up the 7 minutes to get in front of you! the pork roast was fast! next year

Actually while on the subject of Fineline, Hamish you had the perfect opportunity to be first around orakei last night by gybing on top of us just past mechanics bay but instead you reached past our stern and sailed to reso before gybing back - cant understand it you were being lifted in there all you had to do was gybe on our hip and either rolled over us or had an overlap at the mark?? did you have an issue preventing you to gybe? im glad you didnt gybe there obviously but you would have caused a hole heap of problems for us if you had. anyway its good to see the boat getting faster and faster as you come to grips with it, it is a bit of a ferrari

Mate you took 20 minutes out of us from Brett...what more do you want!

We had a drifting shocker and lost 2 places on line... its usually our strong bit that leg...was painful..

Hopefully a few more 1050 will come out to play... I know PW has a new main..

Def had a blast heading up the coast

CC1.jpg

20 mins come on.... you must have stopped somewhere and gone downstairs 8) funny that the racing version and the cruising version can be so close after 119 miles and two different tracks

saw PW's new main last night as he slowly rolled us reaching :evil: certainly picked up a little pace

might be time for another round of mods.....

Na piece of cake!! managed to scrabble a couple of randoms in at the last minute, one from Crew.org! thanks Steve!

Thanks for the invite sharpie. I had a great night sitting on the rail instead and having some boats to compete with :D

I would have thought actually cruising a boat would make it a cruiser? Or am I missing something? :D

That and the fact you could probably park my whole boat down one of your quarter berths Tom!

Na piece of cake!! managed to scrabble a couple of randoms in at the last minute, one from Crew.org! thanks Steve!

Thanks for the invite sharpie. I had a great night sitting on the rail instead and having some boats to compete with :D

too many steves which one of you came out with us??

too many steves which one of you came out with us??

there were two steves of crew and one did mnore than the other :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was the ginger

Archived