BBYC Allvo Marine Two Handed Series 2011-2012

Marshy

Its back and better than ever!

The First round is Friday 25th November and Saturday 26th November.

Race 1 is the Friday night race starting off Bucklands Beach Yacht Club Marina at 7:25PM. Finishing in Either Issy Bay, Station Bay or Owhanake.

Race 2 on the Saturday 12:55pm racing around the harbour and back to finish off Karaka Light (Barbers Pole).

All this followed by prize giving and festivities at the BBYC Clubhouse on Saturday night.

Go here for Notice of race and entry form or get hold of me for more info.

http://www.bbyc.org.nz/html/blob.php/Notice%20of%20Race%20-%20Two%20Handed%20Series%202011-2012.pdf/?attach=false&documentCode=1602

Marshy

021 273 2247

A reminder that this race is on this Friday... Great fun series.

I did it last year on my boat and cant remember making it off the transom of Grunty Chicken let alone what happened after that so its normally a good party!

Sadly im sitting this one out this year because im doing the White Island race but there are a few good entries still!

Concur, it is a great weekend and as yet I have also never been able to remember going back to my boat even though I have woken up on it each time :)

A good mix of boats as well so don't be shy and jump on in.

Yeah breeze looks nice so ya might make it there before dark! Last year im pretty sure by the time me and Rossco crossed the finish line we were smashed and the party had well and truely started!

Archived