Crew Available /who has the right contact of Patrick Kabris?

Standing in the balcony of the house I'm staying now, in Hauraki Rd, where 2 minutes walk to the beach of Takapuna,

I can see so many sailing boats on the water, looks like they are running a racing, I just saw the windward mark from my field glasses. It is so exciting, sailing in such unbelievable beautiful water!! I just can't imagine how nice would it like going out sailing in it. I can't wait anymore!

Yet, I have arrived here for three days, I'm keen to get out on the water.

So if anyone needs a crew, or any kind of work need to do on a boat, such as cleaning or maintains or any assistant that you might need. I would be glad to do, anything that is sailing related, I would be just happy to get my hands dirty and get myself involved.

My NZ phone number is: +64 21 1368308,

please feel free to call or text me once you want one more crew to go out sailing with you or once you need any assistants with your boat.

I know I may not know as much as you guys do, but I'm willing to learn, I just hope I could get out on the water ASAP, I just can't wait the first minute when I saw the water here, so very nice!!!

Mostly I sailed in J80, which is a 26 feet keel boat, and Flying Tiger 10, which is a 10 meters keel boat. I can do any different positions since I was working on different positions in different regattas.

I only have experience in sailing for one year, almost every weekend in this past year I was out on the water sailing practice or racing in regattas, and I had a great sailing coach Jim Johnstone who has been helping me a lot with my sailing.

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers,

Orchid

Come on Thursday afternoon 3pm for 4pm start at Pronsonby Cruising Club, Westhaven (nearest building to harbour bridge.) We even have a Flying Tigre racing in the fleet.

Phone & book a berth.

Archived