End of Year Rum Race

Entries are now open!!!!!! Link on the home page, if that's too difficult you can enter at Richmond Yacht Club.

Lots of goodies from Mount Gay, plus something special from them at the prize giving.

Mount Gay are stting up a "special" bar at the after race function , there they wil have their own bar staff making Mount Gay cocktails (I can recommend the Mojitos).

Mount Gay are stting up a "special" bar at the after race function , there they wil have their own bar staff making Mount Gay cocktails (I can recommend the Mojitos).

awesome

Entries have started to come in, Mark will start producing handicaps once he has enough to make sense of them, it would certainly make his job easier if the entries came in sooner rather than later. Cheers.

Hi David

I’m a novice sailor having recently joined in the Friday night special racing which has finished until February.

I was wondering if there an opportunity to crew for someone in the Rum Race on the 21st?

Home email cherylnz68@me.com

Kind regards

Cheryl.

If you contact her directly let me know please, otherwise come via me and I'll pass it on

Anyone able to let's know which of the race buoys are currently missing? Wouldn't do to set a course around a buoy that's presently absent.

Should also ask if someone can confirm our illustrious sponsors Mariner Marine Insurance Buoy is still in place and lurking somewhere near Bean Rock as per a year or two back?

Archived