2 x Available Crew for 2012 between NZ and US anywhere

sampowell1080

Dear Cruisers!

My girlfriend and I are currently In New Zealand, looking to visit and sail the Pacific sometime throughout 2012 (Ideally Jan 2012 onwards). We have been on sailing boats before and I myself have helped sail SV. Tenacious around the canary archipelago in addition to smaller cats and picos - however have not had other training other than RYA basic sea survival. I (Sam - UK / FR 23ya) am a Marine Biologist / Conservationist, Scuba Instructor with First Aid training. My girlfriend (Megan - USA 27ya) has less experience on a boat but has a serious passion for the sea and is equally qualified in diving, first aid, swim training and the business side of it all. Between us we can speak English, French and conversational level of spanish but are fast learners.

We met travelling and have always had a passion for learning, experiencing, meeting new people. Nothing comes for free but we are hard workers and are eager to learn. One day we would like to have a boat of our own but until then we'd like to get some experience first! We are easy going, tidy, hardworking, can cook (pretty well too if i may say so!), clean and have always put in 110% in our Jobs.

So thats us! If you would like to discuss more then we can email / skype. We are available for the majority of 2012 from NZ (currently based in Wellington - able to travel to departure ports) or Australia - hoping to get some experience from NZ to OZ via the Pacific islands. If not there then around Australia and if not there then anywhere between Aus and the USA! We have tentative plans to travel around these beautiful places and would love to get involved on sailing trips of short and long term ventures. Who knows, we could exchange teachings! Oh - and also willing to contribute to fuel and food costs of course!

Sam & Megan :)

NZ: +64220743908

sampowell1080@hotmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Archived