Easter Event for the NON Racers

If,! I Have Easter time off work I may condescend to bringing our Classic Yacht out into the gulf and mixing with the riffraff.

Bill, maybe we could have an Ecar with a bottle of rum as the prize if you could stand the shame of being beaten By a Venerable and very Regal H28 :lol:

And I promise there won't be Mount Gay Prizes for the kids events.

Only Coca-Cola then as prizes for the kids. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:think:

Then we see how popular the ideas of kids wanting to share their cokes will be . . . . .

Ok. Current plan (subject to revision) Arrive Man o War Bay 2pm Fri. Fri evening - meal and wine tasting (under cover if the weather sucks) $30 per head. Sat free. Sunday - arrive 2pm Mansion House - potluck on the lawn Sunday evening (Suggest bottle of Mount Gay for best home made music - bring your instruments) Mon Free.

So essentially two rendezvous Fri and Sun, WIne tasting and meal Fri, Potluck and sing song Monday.

It's not a series, so attend one or attend both.

But the vineyard needs a head count ASAP as Fri is a non shopping day they are going to get a special license to sell us alcohol and have the wine tasting.

Pork Chop will hopefully have 5 aboard, please add to that now (we need to hit 50)

Any questions??

Is the price of the wine tasting an issue? Just want to know so we can put on an event the troops want. WOuld you prefer another potluck?

I hate wine so thats why im not going. $30 isnt bad for me...but then im a single uni student who enjoys a good social outing :D

Is the price of the wine tasting an issue? Just want to know so we can put on an event the troops want. WOuld you prefer another potluck?

I hate wine so thats why im not going. $30 isnt bad for me...but then im a single uni student who enjoys a good social outing :D

Philistine!!! :shock:

Archived