anyone got a boat for sale?

Clive

Nah im not suprised Impulse is still for sale. She is rooted. Drove up about 2 months ago and looked. It has a broken front beam, Pretty un tidy and needs alot of work. Sails are stuffed. Makes Hooters pretty bloody cheap really when you price a new paint job, Deck Paint. Deck gear (Impulse has V-Cleats for everything which is a recipe for flipping) and sails...

Nah im not suprised Impulse is still for sale. She is rooted. Drove up about 2 months ago and looked. It has a broken front beam, Pretty un tidy and needs alot of work. Sails are stuffed. ...

Oh well, that explains that then :) :)

Thanks Guys.

There are some good boats out there.

Buy the F25, and we could have some good competition with Putiki Express

Must admit I do like a good Tri.

Hi guys got a farrier 720 for sale down in Tga. Fun little boat, raced it for years . Got masthead kite, code 0, needs new main and couple of headsails, good trailer with it. Needs a little TLC. Builder owner for 25 years. Good club boat shes gotta go, got three muilthulls can only sail one at time. 20k ONO phone me on 0272220789 Cheers Lance :thumbup:

Guest audioman

Hi Clive

I have a F-25 and would consider doing a trade with your Weta. Reason: crew hassles.

I am in Queenstown.

Regards, Colin 021 272 4557

I have the contacts for a 10 Meter Grainger that is for sale in Australia at a very reasonable price. They trail them over there to regattas so it comes apart. Very much the same underwater lines as the Taiping.

Good gear and I couldn't believe the price at $47k

HAVE CHECKED OUT TURNING POINT. IT IS A WEAPON,ALMOST BOUGHT IT CHRISTMAS 08, SOME ONE ELSE IN LAKE MACQUARIE BOUGHT IT AND RACED IT AT THE TRAILER ABLE NATIONAL 08.

IT IS STILL COMPETITIVE, BUT I DID SEE THE CAT SAILING OFF IN THE WRONG DIRECTION OUT OF CONTROL. YOU CAN SEE VIDEO OF IT IN THE BACKGROUND ON THE GRAINGER WEB SITE (WANGI O9)

the cat is glass over cedar, with nothing exotic or expensive,

the boat needs a bit of loving care as it has sat on a trailer for long periods of its life. BUT OVER ALL IS A GOOD BANG FOR BUCKS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED CREW AVAILABLE

Archived